Church The Hermitage of Barranco
Church The Hermitage formerly this Church was a small chapel to which humble fishermen and travelers went, who taking a break to their workings asked for the God intermediation. It was erected in adobe and quincha in the middle of century XVIII thanks to the Caicedo benefactor, a baker whose devotee wife, miraculously heals by the intercession of the cross that is venerated here.
Rebuilt by the chaplain Manuel de la Fuente Chavez in 1882 after it was set on fire by the Chilean army.
In 1903 rises to the category of parish.